The field is situated in Imo state with the Headquarters in Okigwe town. It was established in 2004. The Isikwuto, Ihube and Amuro people groups are some of the people groups in the field we are reaching out to.
People Groups on Focus: Igbo,Isikwuto, Ihube and Amuro people
- Regular Outreach programmes such as Film, medical, witnessing, crusade etc. At least 2 outreach programmes in a month.
- Prison outreach programme once in a month.
- To make sure regular Discipleship programmes and literacy classes are been run in all the planted Churches.
- To plant 2 model Churches at Umulemai, to adopt 2 Churches (Newlife B. C. Umuluwe and Ekwedim B. C. Amauzan for growth and to help build a good and sizeable auditoriafor Churches at Okigwe, Orlu and Amarakutownship.
- Sinking of borehole to provide good drinking water
- Empowerment programmes through different skill acquisition
- Training of 2 indigenous Pastors