- Career Missionary: are missionaries who make a life time investment in cross-cultural evangelism that results in planting New Testament churches. We need missionaries who are ready to work with other people.
- Short-term Missionary: These are volunteers who want to go for a few days/months to the field to work with Missionaries. This group of workers do not need a Theological Education, but can attend any of our missionary training school of missions. It will help prepare them for this work especially if they are to stay up to two years on the field.
- Student Missionary: This program is designed for University students, Seminary students, and others who fit into similar categories. They may serve for ten weeks or more during the long vacation. This group will require missionary orientation programme before field experience.
- One Year Service Corps: This program is for Universities, Seminaries or Theological Colleges’ graduates who choose to invest one year for God on a mission field after their graduation. They may use their training, skills or talents to meet the need of missions in any of the fields e.g. they may serve as teachers in one of our mission schools; doctors, nurses or laboratory technologists in mission clinic; farm managers, vet doctors, animal keepers on GMB demonstration farm; pioneer evangelist, church planters and pastors on mission fields; administrators, financial managers, mission mobilizers, computer operators, data analysts, language instructors, etc in GMB office.
- Journeyman Mission Program: This is a two years for God mission program designed for single Seminary students, University graduates and other graduates from any other higher institutions, who are willing to commit two years to mission work in home or foreign mission fields. This is self-sponsored or Church sponsored.
- Tentmakers: These are Christians who use their businesses or employments to further the work of evangelism and church planting. They follow the example of Apostle Paul. They can be enlisted as GMB missionaries after training for supervision, accountability, prayer and logistic supports.
- Volunteer Mission Mobilizers: These are Mission minded individuals whose vision and passion are to promote and enlist as many as possible to join Global Missions work force as volunteers, intercessors or financiers.